At St Columbkille's, we present ourselves well and wear our uniform with pride. All students are expected to wear the full, correct uniform at all times, and in a neat, clean and tidy manner.
Correct uniform items are available for purchase from Poppets Direct (1/31 Montague Street, Fairy Meadow). Uniforms are also available to order online at Poppets.
You may also wish to visit our St Columbkille's second-hand uniform Facebook group to buy or sell new or used school uniforms among other members of the school community.
All clothing should be carefully marked with your child's name. Read more about our school uniform requirements in our Uniform Policy.
GIRLS’ SUMMER UNIFORM
GIRLS’ WINTER UNIFORM
BOYS’ SUMMER UNIFORM
BOYS’ WINTER UNIFORM
SPORTS UNIFORM (BOYS & GIRLS)
- Top - Polo with school crest
- Shorts - Shorts with SCC logo
- Socks - White socks (not ankle socks)
- Shoes - Predominantly white joggers with white laces
- Track Paints - School track pants with SCC logo
- Jacket - School all weather jacket with emblem
- Hat - School hat with emblem
Sports uniform should only be worn on the day required. Parents and carers will be notified of sports days early in Term One.
- Hair is to be its natural colour and kept neat and tidy. Therefore, dyed hair, shaved heads, patterns/lines cut into the hair and mullets are not acceptable.
- Shoulder length hair or longer is to be tied back using a navy blue, gold or black hair elastic or ribbon.
- Headbands are not permitted.
- Plain navy or gold clips may be worn.
JEWELLERY AND ACCESSORIES:
- Watches (smart watch can be worn, but only used for telling the time).
- One ring and/or neck chain with a religious symbol.
- Plain gold/silver studs are the preferred option of earrings for safety reasons. A clear diamond/diamonte in the stud is permitted (no colours).
- If sleepers are required for medical reasons, they must be small enough to hug the ear lobe.
- Make-up and nail polish are not permitted
* The St Columbkille’s (navy) backpack with crest is also available for purchase.